LASERTV.CO.UK (”We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will use it. By ticking the acceptance box on our Terms and Conditions page, or by using any LASERTV.CO.UK product you are accepting and consenting to our collection and use of your personal data as we have described in this policy.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
LASERTV.CO.UK collects the personal information we require to provide our services to you in several ways. We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give to us by filling in forms upon activation of your LASERTV.CO.UK product, updating your LASERTV.CO.UK product or provide to us in the purchasing of an LASERTV.CO.UK product or provide to us on any of our websites (our sites) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use your LASERTV.CO.UK product or register with our sites, subscribe to our service, download our software search for a product, place an order on our sites, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our sites, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our sites. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number and financial and credit card information.
- Information we collect about you.With regard to each of your visits to our sites and each use of your LASERTV.CO.UK product we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer, laptop mobile, tablet or LASERTV.CO.UK product to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, your TV viewing habits, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technical information about your LASERTV.CO.UK product and how it connects to our services;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from any of our sites (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide this to us.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us.We will use the information you provide to us:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contract we enter into with you and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us. This includes using your information to contact you in relation to any order you have made with us or in the process of answering or solving a service query;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please follow the guidance provided on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to our products and service;
- to ensure that any content we provide is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
- Information we collect about you.We will use this information:
- to administer our products, site and services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our products, site and services and to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our products, site and services safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
WITH YOUR CONSENT WE MAY REQUEST THAT YOU PROVIDE US WITH CERTAIN PERMISSIONS TO ACCESS INFORMATION ON YOUR MOBILE/HANDHELD DEVICE.
ALL OF THE DATA WE COLLECT IS PURELY USED FOR IMPROVING THE PERFORMANCE OF YOUR USER EXPERIENCE AND THE QUALITY OF OUR SERVICE.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes that we have described in this policy (depending on the types of information we receive).
THE INFORMATION WE MAY DISCLOSE
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors and hosting providers for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If One AV Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions, EULA and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of LASERTV.CO.UK, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If for any reason we need to or are required to transfer or process your information outside of the EEA, we will first obtain your express consent.
All information you provide to us is stored on our or our third party hosting provider’s secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using a Comodo Wildcard SSL (256 bit encryption). Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site or service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with .
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at LaserTV, The Haysfield, Malvern, WR14 1GF.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
As part of our services, our products may interact with other third-party products and services. Please note these products and services may collect your personal data. These third parties have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you use these third party products and services or submit any personal data to their websites.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY